Could It Be?!

in

Since the beginning of August, there have only been a handful of times when a day would pass without at least one heavy rain shower. Most days, it fluctuates between heavy rain and light drizzle, and the sky is always grey and overcast. I was walking to my afternoon Spoken English class when I looked up at the sky and saw something that made me just stop in stare.

A small sliver of blue sky!! It might not seem much to you guys, but I was beside myself when I saw it. Maybe it was the prospect of not having to cower under my mosquito net every night to fend off the swarms or not having to worry about getting showered by cars driving too fast through puddles. Whatever it was, it was unfortunately short-lived. It was already raining by the time class was over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This entry is filed under .

You can also follow any responses to all entry through the RSS Comments feed.